Best answer

Importing into Hubspot Deal Properties

• 23 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello Zapier Community!

I am fairly new to zapier so I am still learning a lot. I’ve been gleeming through previous posts and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use Zapier to import data into our deal properties on Hubspot by forms on Jotform.

I know it is possible to use the forms to create contacts, but I’m trying to find a way to where we can use a form to populate fields within a already created deal linked with an already created contact. I’m trying to figure out if I can use a common field between the form and the deal as a referece to locate the deal involved, or if I would have to retrieve a deal id from Hubspot and have it pulled into the form before the form could send data back.

Would anyone happen to have worked through a similar system or could maybe point me in the correct direction?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 24 September 2020, 04:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the objects are related in HubSpot then the metadata returned in Zapier will allow you to trace thru and connect the dots to find the Objects IDs you need to update the desired HubSpot objects.

Example: Deal A linked to Contact A, then if searching by Contact A can derive Deal A.