Best answer

I want to fetch the Product type of New Paid Orders with multiple line items, can anyone suggest me?

• 9 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

image.pngOne Product works fine with Find Product, why i could't for multiple products?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 10 March 2020, 17:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mehnaz ,

Thanks for the screenshot! Unfortunately the action to "Find Product" doesn't support line items which is what would be needed when trying to find multiple product variants at once.

There is currently a request for this feature which I have added you to. This way you will be notified once the functionality is possible!

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your prompt response. Here is the screenshot attached for your reference.

image.pngOur Client requirement is to update the order in salesforce based on product type.

The issue I am facing is, I don't have access to fetch Product Type for multiple products (working for single product) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mehnaz ,

Sorry you're running into an error here!

To help me get a better understanding could you share a screenshot of the "Customize Product Variant" configuration under Step 2?

Thank you!