Question

I upgraded but have zero tasks available

Today, I paid for monthly upgrade 750 to 1000 tasksand have zero tasks available until my account billing cycle resets on June 14!  so I modified to annual upgrade plan and message is that my tasks will be held until June 30th! 

This is urgent, as it is holding up a site launch scheduled for today (and there are double pending charges on my account for the year!)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jeanene 

Please open a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jeanene 

I can see that you’re in contact with our Support Team about your account, which is absolutely the right thing to do if you have any questions about your account/Zapier plan 🙂

In case anyone has a similar question about tasks being held, I’ll explain what that means. Zap runs can be held for different reasons - running out of tasks on your plan, a discconected app, flood limits, etc - in all cases, you’ll see the Zap runs under ‘Held’ on your dashboard. For each Zap with held tasks, you’ll see something that looks like this:

Where it says the tasks ‘Will be held until [date]’ that means that we will hold the data in the Zap run until that point. If you click on See Zap runs, you’ll be taken to the Zap history for that Zap and can see all of the runs that were held. You can choose to replay some or all of them whenever you’re ready. 

If you want to know more about the Zap history page, check out this help doc