Best answer

I upgraded but have zero tasks available

• 7 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

My tasks ran out on free plan and I decided to upgrade but I still have 0 tasks. My ZAP is a simple webhook, google sheets search, google sheet update row. There are no possible loops.

Quite urgent for me as I have got my skills to where I want to present to my first possible client and go commercial.

BTW, thanks a million for Taking Friday 5 June off 🙂 Your thoughtfulness is really appreciated!!!!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 12 June 2020, 01:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Danny 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I upgraded my plan again and I still have no tasks available. I have a conversation with a possible client in a few hours and another possibly tomorrow.

The message I get is “The task is held, limits exceeded”

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Danny - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I received your DM but wanted to reply to you on here. It looks like Christian from Zapier Support replied back to you on June 8th:

I’ve taken a look at your account and found that your Starter plan has been successfully processed and your new quota of 750 tasks for the month is available:

b42234dfbe066a5951e412377a94cb94.png

There might have been a slight delay in updating your account after you upgraded, but all is looking great as I check it now :)

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!