Best answer

I am not getting the shipping country in the fields while setting up a zap? Any help?

• 5 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

IMG_2943.jpg

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 March 2020, 17:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Guri

If you're not seeing it in the list, it probably means ClickFunnels isn't sending it to Zapier for whatever reason.

What to do about it is hard to say.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Guri I can see that you’re getting some of the shipping fields from Click Funnels so I would expect the country to be there.

First, could you try typing ‘Contact Shipping’ in the search box that you can see in the image that you sent, and double check that you can’t see country there. 

If you can’t, it may be that you need to check the page/funnel step in Click Funnels. You need to make sure they have an element added for each form like this:

You should be able to see in the settings like this:

The example above is one where Country isn’t added as an element and so wouldn’t be passed to the Zap.

Hi @Danvers 

I followed your instructions and made sure I had a custom input field for the country and it still isn't picking it up when adding field data on a new Zap for Clickfunnels and Google Sheets. I previously had a 2 step order form and the country was a drop-down and not a custom field. So I thought it may be that but when I add a custom field for the country it still doesn’t show up.

What would be the next step tp take?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Saintpab,

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

If it’s at all possible for you to update this thread once they’ve resolved that for you, it would be much appreciated! That way, anyone else who finds this thread will be able to benefit from the answer.

Thanks!