Have some little problem here
Right now i manage to have a Zap set up that is working 95% of the time, unfortunately i am having problem with the remaining 5% of the time
My Zap is scanning new email that contain attachments and sending it to G Drive before sending it to the cloud printer. Unfortunately,When a .pdf and a .png (in the form of an email signature) gets uploaded to the Drive, Zapier Zip them together and the next process gets halted
I dint see a way for me to specifically tell my zap to just upload .pdf files .Is there any work away with it?
Best answer by EliCView original