Best answer

How to set up a time life for adding a user to a Teachable course

• 4 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Currently the Teachable Zapier integration allow you to add on user to a specific teachable course.

However in Teachable you can set a subscription time eg. 3 months, 6 months , one year etc… this option is currently not available in the Teachable Zap. 

What to do? Any plan to change that?

I have looked at the payload of the API and it returns the fields with he user enrollment time duration. 

Happy to know 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 February 2021, 18:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Paolon 

FYI: Most Zapier app integrations are maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, so best to provide such feedback to the app developer.

If the app offers an API that can be leveraged in a Zap via a Webhooks step or Code step, altho these are more technical approaches to configuring Zaps.

Webhooks: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations

Code: https://zapier.com/apps/code/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Paolon 

If you’d like I can flag this suggestion to the Zapier team so they can add your vote?

Although most apps maintain their own integration as Troy says, Zapier do tell apps which feature requests are getting the most demand.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Paolon

If you’d like I can flag this suggestion to the Zapier team so they can add your vote?

Although most apps maintain their own integration as Troy says, Zapier do tell apps which feature requests are getting the most demand.

I think this would be very good as they would understand that is an important variable if you tell them 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Paolon!

As Andrew mentioned, most apps do maintain their integration and Teachable is one of those apps. Generally speaking, if a feature request doesn’t already exist, our Support team is better suited to explore whether it’s possible. I checked the API docs for Teachable and I don’t see any mention of subscription duration:

I think your best bet here would be to contact Teachable, since they own and maintain the integration and may have insight beyond what the API docs mention.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@nicksimard  this is the functionality it is missing:

I can do this from the user interface but it is not possible from Zapier integration and it is  an issue because for certain type of courses basically it means you cannot use clickfunnels or other payment avenues

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Paolon, thanks for showing us how that looks in the Teachable interface. 

The Teachable team own and maintain the Teachable Zapier integration, but our team can absolutely log that as a feature request for you. It’s not an existing feature request, you’ll need to contact the Zapier support team to take a closer look and add that for you. You can get in touch with our support team using the Get Help form - if you include the screenshot that you have above, that will really help them!