Question

How to send automatic replies with Microsoft Office 365?

• 8 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I want to set an automatic replies when someone sends email to spesific address (shared mailbox).

Ive connected my 365, set conditions to identify the email i want to auto reply, set action “send email”.

In the field “to email” how i set to pick senders email?

In the “subject” how i set to copy senders subject ad add my text to its subject?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @zuri 

In ‘To’ and ‘Subject’ fields of ‘Send email’ action step you need to map the corresponding data from the above trigger field. Here’s an example: 

For subject field, you can just search the subject in the insert data field and the sender subject should just appear.

Hi @zuri 

In ‘To’ and ‘Subject’ fields of ‘Send email’ action step you need to map the corresponding data from the above trigger field. Here’s an example: 

For subject field, you can just search the subject in the insert data field and the sender subject should just appear.

Hi @robschmidt 

Thank you for the reply.

The problem is I dont want to specify Email Address, I want zapier to copy the “from” address (can be random and different address) and its subject.

The problem I want to solve by this rule is that simple OOO rule from 365 sends OOO message only once to reciepient - There I need zapier to reply any number of times will nice (cant set in 365) OOO message.