Best answer

How to send a list of weekly events from Google Calendar to Discord?

• 8 September 2020
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello all! I’m hoping to create a workflow that looks a little something like this.

Every Monday (or whatever specified day), a message will be sent to a Discord channel that lists all of the events in a google calendar for that particular week, in a format such as:

Event A, 9/15/2020, 5pm
Event B, 9/17/2020, 6pm

etc

Does anybody know a way to make this happen? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Mercology 8 September 2020, 20:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@opallithia This is not a task that Zapier is designed for.  Zapier works at the time the event is initiated.  Form example, when a new event is created or updated.  Since your events triggers have already past, the trigger would never execute again.  That said, I would approach this a different way by using a Google Script. I have done similar scripts if you are interested in contacting through a direct message.

@opallithia This is not a task that Zapier is designed for.  Zapier works at the time the event is initiated.  Form example, when a new event is created or updated.  Since your events triggers have already past, the trigger would never execute again.  That said, I would approach this a different way by using a Google Script. I have done similar scripts if you are interested in contacting through a direct message.

Thank you for the information! I was not sure if this was something Zapier was able to do, so that really helps. I’ve never attempted to script anything before but I certainly wouldn’t mind learning! Much appreciated.