Best answer

How to recognize custom fields from woocommerce in Zapier?

• 6 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to add new products into woocommerce using the woocommerce zapier integration version 2. I’m grabbing data from google sheets, and when I try to connect to the woocommerce side, I get the error message saying zapier can not recognize the custom fields in woocommerce to feed the data into.

However, when I go the other way around feeding from custom fields in woocommerce into google sheets this works from custom fields. 

Please help.

Thanks,

Nick

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 June 2020, 16:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @Nick ,

Could you send a screenshot of your current Zap workflow + fields you are selecting in woocommerce? This will give us a bit more details and possible a way to fix it.

Cheers!
~Bjorn

Userlevel 1

Hi Bjorn,

I have attached a screenshot of the error I get from Zapier. 

I also attached pictures of some of the custom fields we are using in woocommerce. When the custom fields are turned on, we are not able to make the link from google sheets to woocommerce. 

Thanks,

Nick

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That is weird, unfortunately I can’t test this out myself since I don’t run Woocommerce.

Maybe the support team can assist on this @Danvers ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nick I can see that you’ve already reached out to the Support Team about this - could you reply to the email from Laurie if you need anymore help with this? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nick!

I can see that you received a reply about this from our Support Team. In case any one is having a similar issue, here’s what they said:

Our WooCommerce app does not currently access any custom taxonomies that were added outside of the plugin, so we would not be able to receive these in the Zap. They do have a few other plugins that are integrated with their Zapier plugin: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-zapier/

You may find one of those will allow you to add these taxonomies to ensure that WooCommerce is able to send them to us.