Best answer

How to post an image from Discord channel to Twitter?

• 25 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I need help to set up Zap to post images from a specific Discord channel to a Twitter account.

Not sure how to to set up the trigger, also should the tweet include also a text? Cant I tweet the image only?

Thank you in advanse.

regards

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 September 2021, 10:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @horo1973,

Welcome to the Community! :)

You could in theory use the New Message Posted to Channel trigger for Discord and the Create Tweet action for Twitter for this workflow.

If the image that’s posted on Discord is contained within the message text rather than a separate field, then you may need to try using a Formatter step to extract the URL for the image. Then you can select the extracted image URL for the ‘Image, Video or GIF’ field on the Twitter step.

If you’re looking to only post images to Twitter then you might also need to add a Filter to prevent the Zap from attempting to tweet messages posted in Discord that don’t have an image. You can learn more about adding Filters to your Zap here: Add conditions to Zaps with filters

Hope that helps! 

Userlevel 1

still couldt do it

not sure what is wrong with this

sending 20$ through revolut to anyone who can set it for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @horo1973. I’m so sorry you’re still running into issues in setting this up :(

If you could send over screenshots of your current Zap set up and any error messages you’re getting (please make sure any personal information like names, email addresses etc are obscured from the screenshots before posting), we’ll be happy to take a look for any potential issues. 

That said, if you’d prefer to have someone else build it, you can hire a Zapier Expert for that here: https://zapier.com/experts :)