Question

How to map field from Capsule CRM to Moneybird

• 20 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Community, 

I have build a bubble app where data is copied correctly to a field in Capsule CRM. When a case is closed (automated through bubble app) the case is also closed in Capsule CRM. Then, when the case has been closed I have build a Zap where the field should show in my prepared invoice in Moneybird. Before the bubble app, this field was presented correctly...now the data in the field is presented correctly in Capsule CRM, but it is not zapped completely to my bookkeeping software (moneybird). Does anyone has an idea what the issue could be here?

Tank you very much in advance, thinking about a possible sollution :) 

Be well,

David

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @zappedavid 

Best place to start troubleshooting is with the Zap Runs: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Check your DATA IN/OUT for each step to determine where the issue is.

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy, 

Thank you for your quick reply. I noticed the action is instant. Could it be that I should start with a delay, before this zap starts? Would that work for the bubble app to sync all data? I saw that the data transfered from bubble app to capsule does not appear in the zaprun data input, but it is present in capsule crm. So maybe when action close case, instant is somewhat too fast? 

If so, is it possible in Zapier to start with a delay?

Greets!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @zappedavid 

Before making changes, best to trace and troubleshoot your data to determine where the issue is by using the Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

NOTES

1. Zaps can start with a Schedule.
  2. Zaps can’t start with a Delay, but can use Delays as action steps.
  3. A Delay action step in a Zap won’t find new/updated data unless additional Zap steps are added to do so.
Userlevel 1

Is a trigger (lets say every hour) a task in Zapier? That could maybe work..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@zappedavid 

All depends on the logic you’re trying to implement and whether the apps involved support the desired triggers/actions.

Bubble has this action available that might be useful for your use case.

Schedule app can be used as a Zap trigger to run hourly.

Keep in mind that will consume a fair amount of Tasks.

You’ll also need to configure the logic such that it knows what Bubble record to find each time.

Userlevel 1

Ill try the bubble thing :) otherwise it will be too much unused tasks! 

Many thanks for your quick response!! 

Be well,

David