Best answer

How to manage Active Campaign + Typeform in order to send emails based on the responses in the Typeform Formular

• 25 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello Community,

I have a Problem. I am currently working for a Project where I have to manage the Email Marketing Part. 

My task is that I have to adjust a system based on the responses in Typeform. Unfortunately, I don’t know excactly how to adjust the Zapier Filter, which allows me to continue with the Email process. 

The email which has to be sent is only based on a “No” Answer. But unfortunately, I’ve tested to much and Active Campaign doesn’t send this email though, while testing, I am answering with “No” to this specific question.

My question is, if somebody can help me with this problem. Maybe with Zoom as well, because I think this Problem can be fixed within Minutes.

I would be delighted if somebody can help me! 

icon

Best answer by Seun Debiyi 25 July 2020, 17:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @PollomMedia,

If you are using Active Campaign have you considered adding different tags based on the answers and sending emails based on these tags? Essentially the tags would trigger the start of an automation within active campaign to send emails. https://www.activecampaign.com/learn/guides/what-are-tags

If you still need more help, post some screenshots and I’d be happy to help. 

All the best!