Best answer

How to load a form using Zapier?

• 22 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello. I am using the Webflow platform and have a page that needs to load a form generated from a client’s API. I ran this by Webflow Support, they suggested that Zapier could help with this. Is this possible to do with Zapier? If it is, I don’t really know where to start or how to go about it so some guidance from somebody that knows how to go about it would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Grant

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 22 June 2021, 13:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @GrantSenior,

If the entire form is generated by the client’s API (that means the API provides the total script for the form) you can integrate this with webflow through Zapier.  Here’s the workflow you will need to build:

• Trigger: Use Webhook by Zapier and get a webhook URL from Zapier and you need to setup a webflow script that sends a request to that webhook URL whenever the form page loads.
  • Action: Use Webhook by Zapier > GET/POST request to the client’s API to get the form code
  • Action: Use Webflow > update an item with the form code retrieved from the previous API to update the page’s form section. (You need to setup your webflow’s form page item first)