Question

How to import Google sheet to MailShake via Zapier?

• 2 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to use the same template that I'm currently using on my Google Spreadsheet, is there a possibility that I can import the spreadsheet to Milkshake via Zapier? Everytime I sign in to Mailshake within the Zapier, there's an error.

Error.png

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @CIRI It looks to me like the issue is with the account connection between Zapier and Milkshake. In this case I would reach out to support at both companies and see what happens. You can use the contact us form for Zapier and it'll get handled pretty quickly. I'm not sure how to reach out to support at milkshake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @CIRI we'll go ahead and escalate this to our support team for you so you can get this resolved. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @CIRI - It’s been a bit since we heard back from this topic. We noticed that our Support team reached out back to you and asked if you were able to reconnect your account to resolve the issue? If not, please let us know and we’ll work with you to continue to resolve this issue. Thanks so much!