Best answer

How to get rid of grey frame around screenshots and gifs made from the screen in Zappy

Userlevel 1

How to get rid of grey frame around screenshots and gifs made from the screen in Zappy

icon

Best answer by Danvers 28 May 2020, 12:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! I’m sorry - I don’t know enough about Zappy to answer this. I’ll flag with the support team just because it started out as an internal tool, so I imagine the Zapier Staff will know more about it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alexy41! I’m sorry that you’re seeing that outline with Zappy. The first thing to try is updating to the most recent version of Zappy.

To do that:

1. Click on the Zappy icon
  2. Click on the cog in the top right corner
  3. Click ‘Check for Updates...’

Once you’re running the most up to date version, see if you’re still getting the outline on your screenshots. If you are then the best thing to is to reach out to the team that’s currently handling questions and feedback about Zappy. To do that, please email zappy@zapier.com and let them know about this issue. They’ll need to know which version of Zappy you’re using, so don’t forget to include that in your email. You can find the version of Zappy that you’re using in ‘Settings’.

I hope that’s all clear - let me know if updating the version you’re using does the trick as it’ll be good to know in case other folks come across the same issue!

Userlevel 1

There’s, unfortunately, this frame after update) But thank you for contacts