Question

How to get a Kanbanize customfield to send it with a message in discord

• 11 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi!

I linked my kanbanize with my discord in order to know when a card is moved. The thing is, I want to add some information on the text sent by zap but I dont know how because the information I want to add is a customfield.

Do you know how to get this custom fields if the field is like this?

Custom field
​​​​​​

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @David Manjón!

Those are line items, and we offer a function in our Formatter app (Line-Item to Text) that can help you with that. It will take those line items and provide you with plain text that you can then use more easily in later steps.

Can you take a look at that and see if you can get the data that you need by using that?

Hi @David Manjón!

Those are line items, and we offer a function in our Formatter app (Line-Item to Text) that can help you with that. It will take those line items and provide you with plain text that you can then use more easily in later steps.

Can you take a look at that and see if you can get the data that you need by using that?

Hi Nick!

Thankyou for your answer!
Can you provide me the link to the line-item to text documentation? 

Thank you in advance!

David Manjón

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @David Manjón ,

Hopping in for Nick to share the line-item to text documentation! If you have any additional questions, please let us know- happy to help!