Question

How to export Google Sheet updates into CSV file daily?

• 21 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I currently have a multi row Google sheet that I manually have to convert into CSV everyday and then upload that into Google calendar. I was able to pull a single row from google sheet to CSV but for some reason all the rows are not being pulled. Can someone here please help me to find out what is the best way?

Everytime there is a new entry in Google Sheet I want Zapier to create a new CSV file with all the rows and email it to me so I can pick it from there.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @meghana.ramesh 

Use the GDrive Find File action step in the Zap to get the CSV version of the GSheet.

Using Files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@meghana.ramesh thank you for your question. I’m curious about the use case of your workflow. I seems like you can skip the CSV download and right away schedule a Google Calendar event when the row is created. 

Your Zap can work as follows: 

1. Trigger: New Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets
  2. Create Detailed Event in Google Calendar

Would that work?

@Nate That would actually be the best route for me to take. But Google calendar doesn’t accept calculated field data which is causing the whole problem.