Best answer

How is the best way to create WAVE invoice from STACKBY (similar to AIRTABLE)

• 3 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am using database organizer named STACKBY. It is very similar to AIRTABLE. In this platform, i have created the list of interactions for a guest. For example: i have a row format from left to right like this: GUEST NAME, ITEM, QUANTITY, PRICE PER UNIT, TOTAL PRICE. In the first row i have Adam, Coffee, 2 cups, $1, $2. In the second row i have Adam, Tea, 3 cups, $3, $9.

How can i have an invoice generated for those information? i want those information to be consolidated into one invoice. 

Thank you guys

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 August 2020, 15:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @kennypurnomo - Thanks for the question!

Was there a particular app that you wanted to have your invoices generated in? That would help us narrow down your options.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply. 

I am using stackby. And I want to generate invoice (on Wave). And then print that into pdf. After that the pdf file shall be the attachment to my column inside stackby.

Hope this answers your question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kennypurnomo ,

Thanks for the additional info! 

It sounds like you’ll need to begin with the Stackby Trigger “New Row” followed by the Wave Action “New Invoice.” Within your configuration, you can map over the information from the Stackby row which you would like included within the Wave invoice. 

Check out this integration article on Stackby + Wave for more information!