Best answer

How do I map SKUs between Magento and Zoho?

Userlevel 1

I am looking to push new orders from Magento to Zoho Inventory and sync invoicing information from Zoho Inventory to Magento. 

I am not able to figure out how to map SKUs between two systems. Even when the item name is same in both, it is not working.

icon

Best answer by jesse 26 May 2022, 23:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Prakhar! I have been following along on your support ticket and I see that the issue is that you’re needing a Find Product (Find Item) action step, which isn’t available at this point in time.

It looks like have an open feature request that we’ve added your vote for. If/when this becomes available, we’ll send you an email to let you know as well as update this thread for anyone else who may be interested. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Danvers , I will write to the support team. Let’s hope they are able to resolve this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the extra detail, @Prakhar. I didn’t know that there isn’t a Find item search in Zoho Inventory, sorry if I confused you on that one. I can see what you’re trying to do now, and I’m not sure why the name of the products in the Line Items fields are causing Zoho Inventory to create new services instead of finding the existing ones of the same name. 

If someone in the Community has used Zoho Inventory, they may be able to shed some light on this, otherwise it would be best to contact the Support Team as they can really dig into your Zap with you. The best way to contact them is with the Get Help form. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers,

I do not have a search step in the Zap. I couldn’t find it for Zoho Inventory, am I missing something?

I have kept the name and code same in both the systems with the assumption that the Item Name which I am pulling from Magento will be matched in Zoho. However when the order gets created in Zoho, it treats the product as a new Service.

Here are the screenshots for Create Order action in Zoho Inventory

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Prakhar

When you say that even when the item name is the same it’s not working, could you give us some more details on that? Do you have a search step in your Zap and it’s not finding the correct item, or anything at all? Please could you share the steps of the Zap with us so we can get a better idea of what you’re trying to do? Also, just to double check - I’m guessing that the SKU is different between Magenta and Zoho inventory? Thanks!