Best answer

How do I get Zapier to search in subfolders in Onedrive to trigger a Zap?

• 13 July 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to create a zap that will notify me when I new file/document is uploaded to Onedrive, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get Zapier to search the subfolders within the designated folder. What am I missing?

To put it in context: I have a folder named “Client Files” and within that folder, there are several other folders for the various types of clients/cases before getting to the actual case/client folder. So for example, I would go into “client files → Family law → John Doe.” I don’t want to have to set up a zap for every single client file, so I would like Zapier to scan all folders and subfolders within the “client Files” folder but that isn’t happening. Any suggestions how to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 July 2021, 04:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wilhelmpeplinski 

Check out the description underneath the field for instructions on how to drill down to a subfolder.

NOTE: Zaps would have to be configured per Folder at any level in order to listen for new Files added.

I think the NOTE on your reply answers my Q. I was trying to get Zapier to search all the folders within a folder, but if I am reading your note correctly, that can’t be done. :(