Question

How do I get a form-fill activity to show up in pardot when using a 3rd party form

• 27 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m using formidable forms on my wordpress site and I am connecting it to pardot using zapier. im getting all of the fields to pipe over but i dont see anything in the activity log. is there something i need to input to trace this data over?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @shannonallenprice ,

Thanks for reaching out- happy to help!

To help us troubleshoot, could you please share a screenshot (private information removed) of your configuration? 

Will be on the lookout for your response and we can go from there!

Userlevel 1

below are the images of the zap configurations. we basically want to see something in the pardot activity that represents a form was filled out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@shannonallenprice 

Assuming the zap has been put live, what do you see when you visit here: https://zapier.com/app/history ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @shannonallenprice!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

ANNND the answer is to use Zapier’s Webhooks integration. Create a form handler in Pardot, copy the Endpoint URL and paste that as the POST URL for the Webhook. Map your field entries in the Data section and you’re done! So much easier than doing API calls or struggling with the Zapier/Pardot integration - also, it’s free.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nice!