Best answer

How do I delete a transfer?

• 22 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Today I spent some time exploring the new Transfers capability in Zapier.  Now I have some garbage Transfers I’d like to delete.  Where is the Transfer delete option?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 31 August 2022, 16:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bryjo 

I do not see an available option to delete/remove/trash a Transfer.

I suggest opening a ticket with Zapier Support to inquire further and submit a feature request: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

cc: @Curious Robot +1 for this feature request to delete a Transfer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks ya’ll for reaching out and flagging this! We definitely appreciate your interest and feedback around our latest launch. 

While this isn’t currently an available feature, it is something that’s been requested and glad to see there’s some interest here as well!

I’ve gone ahead and added your votes to that request, @bryjo and @Troy Tessalone! We’ll share any updates we have via email as well as update this thread as soon as we know more. 😊

Userlevel 1

Thank you, Christina!

Hello

+1 ! Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @julfc! We’ve added your vote for this as well. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s added. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! 

I’m happy to let you know that it’s now possible to delete Transfers using the ‘three dots’ menu on the transfer: