Question

How can I manage Task usage per folder/Zap?

• 3 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

So I tried using the Task Usage Limit Reached however it seems it won’t work for specified folders/zap, appears to be account wide which isn’t my goal here.

Looked into the Create Zap Report (Beta), but can’t seem to figure out how to modify the information or when it sends the reports.

My goal or what I am trying to achieve is a report per folder or specific zap, with a usage limit and have it send an email out (how Task Usage Limit is able to, but per folder or zap).

We also looked at the regular report section but can’t find a way to also automate/export data and defeats the purpose of being notified about reaching a limit within a specific folder/zap automatically. 

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @adminSI 

One option would be to add a step at the end of every Zap that logs the Zap Run into an operational database such as Airtable from which additional analysis and automations can be configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@adminSI

Check out this help article if trying to use the Zapier Manager Create Zap Report action:

This works on a per Zap basis.

All data is for the seven days prior to this Zap running.