How Are You Guys Automating Client Follow Ups via Email/SMS

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!

I have a few real estate and dental clients and I am able to get results for them however I dont have a way to automate their follow up system within my marketing company yet.

I signed up for GoHighFlow but its very confusing and everyone seems to be having issues in their Facebook group so I am not sure if I will keep it or not.

What other softwares I could connect Zapier with to give me great automated follow up system with my clients? Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Hey! There’s a lot of tools out there, and it all depends on your needs really. 

Is it primarily email? If so, I would say that many modern CRMs out there will be a massive help - For a proper CRM, I can recommend Copper

If you describe your flow from start to finish, I might be able to help a bit more

Userlevel 1

Hey! There’s a lot of tools out there, and it all depends on your needs really. 

Is it primarily email? If so, I would say that many modern CRMs out there will be a massive help - For a proper CRM, I can recommend Copper

If you describe your flow from start to finish, I might be able to help a bit more

Hello, thank you for reaching out! I believe my flow is pretty simple, basically when a Facebook lead form comes in I want to be to send automated txt email and possibly a voice drop letting the person who showed interest that we will contact them soon, hopefully after that have them on sms and email drip campaigns. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @timucin and welcome!

Like said earlier, there are a bunch of apps you could use. If you take a look at the communication app directory, you see a few apps ideal for this situation. I know that Twilio is pretty nice to use.

Let me know if you need anything else!

~Bjorn

@timucin Ok - In that case, you could honestly just use Airtable as a CRM. It would be simple and flexible for your CRM and automation needs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @timucin!

It sounds like you (and maybe many others) could benefit from an article that goes through the process of automating follow-up with leads. I’m going to take note of that as we decide what type of content to create for the Zapier Community :)

At a basic level, you can simply trigger from new leads being added to Facebook Lead Ads, then add an email step followed by one that uses an app like Slybroadcast (for example):

“Slybroadcast is an application that allows you to send a voice message directly to the voice-mailboxes of thousands of phones, within minutes.”

That’s one that I know off the top of my head can send voice messages. And you can create campaigns as well.

As @Saastronomical mentioned, Airtable is a very flexible and powerful tool that will allow you to accomplish a great deal. There’s an Airtable trigger for when a record (essentially a row in a spreadsheet) enters a view, and you control that by using filters. So you can have a date field, or one where you select an option, which then puts records into corresponding views (from which you can trigger).

I’ve seen amazingly complex Airtable setups created by some of our users, so it’s definitely possible. But in the end, you may be better off scheduling campaigns in email marketing and sms/voice apps.

Hope that helps!