Best answer

Holding Zaps Until I say so

• 28 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a need to delay a series/number of Zaps until I manually say they can continue. Perhaps with a slack message or something like that. Any idea’s on how I can do this?

More specificaly, here is what I’m dealing with. 

1. A lead opts into a sales funnel where they want a “SMS Market Valuation” of their home. 
  2. A text with unique link to a google form is sent to the relevant Realtor to complete the valuation
  3. The results of his valuation make it to a Google Form which is the content for a Dynamic webpage hosted by Duda.co
  4. An SMS is sent to the lead with their unique URL with their valuation on a landing page. 

The problem is, Duda won’t publish the new pages automatically. So once or twice a day, I have to manually publish any new content. So, between steps 3 & 4 I want to “hold” the zaps until i give some sort of “confirmation” (maybe a slack message) that they can go ahead. 

icon

Best answer by Seun Debiyi 29 June 2020, 22:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

A bit of a tricky one. One rough idea I have would be to store some of the data in a google sheet as records. Then I would use a slack message as a trigger in another zap to summon that record of data with the other automation to follow along.