Best answer

Help with signrequest and acuity

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone! I am setting up zapier for a few friends who run elective ultrasound studios. One friend wants her signed documents (signed using signrequest template) to either automatically go into the appointment within acuity, or at the very least, update the “notes” section of the appointment in acuity to show the paperwork has been signed. I believe this could be accomplished using webhooks, but that is unfamiliar territory to me.Can anyone help???

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 10 May 2020, 23:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! You could use Zapier’s webhooks, for sure, but would you be able to give a little more info on what’s stopping you just updating the calendar invite in your connected G-Cal/Outlook (assuming you have one).

Userlevel 1

Thanks for replying! The goal is to only use one program, acuity scheduling. We want to be able to see the paperwork has been completed within the acuity program. The way it’s set up currently is when a new appointment is scheduled in acuity, sign request sends the document from a template to be signed. We would like signrequest to then tell acuity it’s been signed, either by importing the pdf of the signed document or updating the “notes” section within acuity. I believe it could be accomplished with webhooks, I’m just uncertain of how to set it up exactly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does the solution need to be using Acuity? The automation options are quite limited compared to something like Calendly. 

If so, then - Yes, webhooks are your best bet and you can update using the 

/appointments/:id endpoint, documented here:

https://developers.acuityscheduling.com/reference#put-appointments-id

Userlevel 1

I will look into Calendly; acuity has a lot of features that others do not that are especially important in my line of work. I’ll see if i can figure out the webhooks thing lol or hire someone who can 🤣🤣. Thank you!