Question

Help Scout & Zoho CRM Integration

• 12 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Has anyone created a zap to integrate Help Scout with Zoho CRM? Trying to integrate the two apps but getting errors. Exploring to see if Zapier will perform the actions we need rather than migrating to Zoho Desk.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @aklodarska 

Sorry we missed your reply! Did you get this sorted or do you still need some help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @aklodarska, welcome to the Community!

Could I ask what you’d like to do with Help Scout and Zoho CRM? What information do you want to move and when? For example do you want something to happen in Zoho CRM when you get a new ticket in Help Scout? If so, what? If we know a bit more about what you’re trying to do, then it will be easier to share some ideas 🙂

Hi @Danvers thank you for your reply! I am interested in a few zaps for Help Scout and Zoho CRM. 

• In Help Scout there is a panel on the right side that provides a snapshot of info for the email sender (ie. contact info, previous conversations, whether or not they are a Shopify customer etc.). I would like to add the customer info we have on any existing customers in Zoho CRM (ie. sales history, customer type, etc.) to appear in the panel on the right as well.
  • I would also like to add any conversations that take place in Help Scout to the contact module in the Zoho CRM here or somewhere in their contact in Zoho.
  • Also, if there is a email in Help Scout from a new contact that does not exist in Zoho CRM then I want the contact created in Zoho CRM Lead module.

Do you know if this is possible with Zapier? I am new to Zapier and would love any advice.

Thank you!