Best answer

Help Needed! Zap didn't work when switch on.

• 16 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I've upgraded my plan to Starter. I just want my chatbot (Conversiobot) to capture all the data, format the date/time and send it to GMAIL. That's all. Really simple.

Run a Test to capture data from my (ConversioBot) it works.
Run a test on the format date, it works.
Run a Send test to my gmail. Email received.

I've tried more than 20 times and still the data doesn't go through when I switch ON (GO LIVE).
But when I did the SEND TEST, everything works perfectly well and I received the data and email.

When i check my Task History, there's no task. 

What seems to be the problem... it's really frustrating. I've re-do, start a new zap, and re-create ALOTTT of times but still, it wouldn't work.

I need help. :(

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 June 2020, 16:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

@jesse Hope you can help with this issue….

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Romano

I can see that you also reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied saying that it looks like there was an issue with the ConversioBot trigger. They also said:

I've noticed that ConversioBot is a Private/Invite Only App, and since it is, we don't offer full support to it, since it's not been through our rigorous testing to make it one of our public apps. The best thing to do is reach out to whomever invited you to the app/the app's support team and ask if they can give you some advice on why the Zap is pulling a sample but is not able to trigger.

I'm sorry I can't help much more than that on this one. If something goes wrong with any of the other steps of the Zap, or if there's anything else wrong with non-private apps, please let me know and I'm happy to help

I hope that explains things here!