Best answer

Having trouble with Sendy integration - two zaps work perfectly, third one just will not work

• 12 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I am using Sendy and have created two zaps which work great.

The first checks when someone subscribes to a  Mailchimp list then adds them to our Sendy list.

The second uses a webhook so when someone spins our wheel of fortune they get added to another Sendy list.  

The third (which I just can’t get to work) I want to check when someone subscribes to a Sendy list but Zapier and Sendy are not talking to each other at all for some reason.   

I get this error 

Got 400 calling GET http://sendy.purpleprawn.com/includes/helpers/integrations/zapier/triggers/dropdowns.php, expected 2xx.

icon

Best answer by seancbkk 14 April 2020, 02:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Sean,

Can you tell me which trigger/action you were trying to use when you were getting that error? Was it the same as the one(s) you’re using in the other Zaps, or different? Thanks!

Hi Nick, 

Trying to use the new subscriber trigger as you can see below.  It accepts the Account but won’t pull the List or Brand info.  

The problem has been resolved however as Sendy itself now has an ‘unsubscribe from List A when User Subscribes to List B’  feaature now.  

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh great to hear that there’s a solution for you, at least, with that Sendy feature. If you continue to run into that issue I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team.

They will be best suited to help you out with something like that :)