Best answer

Having issue trying to connect company branded Jotforms

• 30 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I seem to have an issue trying to log into the Jotforms within Zapier. When I try to create the link it presents me to a general Jotform login which is standard. The rub here is that I need to link it to a company jotform page. Is there a way for I can “tell” the zap to go to our company jotform page instead of the general one? If not would I have to use webhooks? Please advise.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 30 July 2021, 17:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @patrickp 

About the JotForm Integration

• Admin/owner permissions: Sub-user accounts can run into permissions errors with fetching data and it may be necessary to get access to the main account. European users will need to select "Yes" when asked "Do you use European Datacentres?" while connecting their accounts.
  • Paid/versioned account: Free JotForm accounts are limited to 1,000 API requests per day. Paid JotForm accounts are limited to 10,000 API requests per day. "Company", "branded", or enterprise domains (i.e. yourcompanyname.jotform.com) are not supported.

Webhooks would be the workaround to use: https://www.jotform.com/help/245-how-to-setup-a-webhook-with-jotform

Webhooks: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations

Hello Troy,

Thank you for the answer! I was afraid the branded not being supported would be the case. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @patrickp!

I’ve added you to an existing request for this feature. This lets the team know how many folks are interested and also that we’ll send you an email when there's an update.

Same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @kmartin7255!

I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. I don’t have an ETA on when it will be sorted but we’ll be in touch by email as soon as branded/Company/enterprise accounts are supported! :)

@SamB @mowbrayzap Iactually reached out to JotForm Enterprise support and there is a fix.

There is a slightly different connector used for Zapier on Enterprise. In order to use Zapier with your Enterprise forms, email enterprise-support@jotform.com and they will send you and invitation and email instructions to get started.