Best answer

Having Issue between Emma and Google Sheets Integration

Userlevel 1

Trying to set up a simple connection between Emma and Google Sheets, but keep running into the following errors…

My goal is to create a flow from Emma to Google Sheets when a New Subscriber signs up or/and when an Existing Member is Updated. I have done a setup like this with Active Campaign, and it literally takes a couple minutes with zero issues. I have been working on this for a couple hours. I am getting a ton of error messages like the ones below, along with 504 Error Messages. Would appreciate any insight or help anyone can give.

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 10 May 2020, 23:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey - For your test data, I’d recommend ensuring that every user is unique - It looks like whatever data you’re using here is making the zap throw an error “Member update could not be found”

tip - you can add a + sign before the @ in an email address, and most applications see this as a unique user, e.g.:

andy+1@saastronomical.com

andy+2@saastronomical.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ryannelson! As @Saastronomical mentioned, it appears that when you’re testing, you’re trying to add a member that already exists. You can also skip that step and turn the Zap on if you’re confident that you’ve mapped the correct field there :)