Best answer

Gravity Forms and Coupon Codes

• 10 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am using gravity forms and have a coupon code for users. When they use it, I want them to be able to drop into Buildfire with a particular tag in relation to the coupon code. I cannot figure out how to make the connection from the coupon code in the gravity form to the Buildfire app. Please help!

icon

Best answer by adamsmartschan 10 November 2020, 22:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@AlyssaCoelho -

On the Gravity Forms side, you can use a filter to “only continue if,” or paths to assign different tags based on which coupon code is used. 

In the Buildfire app, the Business plan gives you access to their API, which facilitates the use of Zapier actions: 

Now imagine being able to integrate  with all of those services in your app. Well, we have some great news! You can now do this with our integration with Zapier! With our Business level plan, you can gain access to our BuildFire Gateway API which allows you to link your app with the other services in Zapier. With a couple of clicks you can unlock a whole new world of connectivity between your app and your other systems which can help ease and improve the process of managing multiple systems and services.