Best answer

Google Sheets Auto Update

• 6 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

So I basically want it to where when anyone submits a google form connected to the google sheet, it automatically updates their, let's say duration (time), and adds it on to the duration currently set on the google sheet.

If that didn't clear it up then let's say I have a roster (a list of people) and each one of them has their own duration of how much they've worked (default is 0:00) and they can go on a google form to fill out their name, ID, and the duration of their hours, and as soon as it's submitted it gets updated to the google sheet and their time adds on to their current duration, not replacing it instead, but this can only happen if they filled in a name and ID already pre-set on the roster.

Any help with making this happen?

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 6 March 2020, 20:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @toothflood

You can definitely do this with Zapier. How far have you got and/or what bit are you getting stuck on?

Userlevel 2

Hey, @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu

I have gotten absolutely nowhere.....

I've tried but couldn't figure it out..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@toothflood

So, if you just want this built, then experts like myself can definitely help with that (paid).

If you're keen to learn yourself, then getting used to the Zapier basics is the next step. This article is a good place to start:

Create Zaps