Best answer

Google Form file not found when trying to create a zap

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to create a zap from google forms to gmail.

In the process, zapier is not finding my google forms which I just create.

I have created like 2-3 forms right now but zapier isn’t picking it up.

I’m using it for learning purpose right now but may in future use for professional work.

Can anyone help me with query why zapier is not fetching my google form?

icon

Best answer by DataBass 20 April 2020, 21:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Google Forms save the results as Google Sheets. You should have a new Google Sheet document saved in your Google Drive account. You may have to fill it out once on your own to generate the sheet but regardless, the responses to the firm save in a sheet.

The most popular Zapier function in that scenario would be “When a new row is added” within Google Sheets. That will trigger a zap when a form response has been submitted.

What exactly are you looking to accomplish? I assume you want the results of a form to be sent to you via email once the form is filled out. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Depending on your situation, maybe it’s worth looking into Airtable. Airtable has forms and works very similar to Google Forms/Sheets but in my opinion is even more user friendly and robust at the same time. It’s also free and it works beautifully with Zapier.

Userlevel 1

I didn’t created a integration with sheets & forms, that’s where I missed. Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Great! Please reply if you need any more help.