Question

Google calendar to my app, sync updated data issue

• 15 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys, I’m new to zapier, read the docs alot and i’m integrating my app to google contacts, I managed to sync contacts to google contacts successfully, but having trouble setting up correct flow of syncing back to my app from google contacts, for example updated contacts. How to set a zap that update one another ? I think i need little help. Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here’s an article to reference about Zapier and 2-way syncing: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing

FYI: One thing to keep in mind is to avoid creating an infinite loop, where an action for one Zap is the trigger for another Zap.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply, Ok i will take carefully about 2 way syncing, I have another thing to clarify, how updating data works, i have tested a few methods, and can’t find exact information on docs, it says adding updated_at field and md5 encrypte both id and time data. Can you direct me to the correct path?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@chinbatis 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?