Best answer

gift up gift cards to be redeemed on calendly

• 2 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi

I am setting up a tarot business and use calendly for clients to schedule and pay sessions with me. Now I want to offer gift cards, so clients can buy a gift card on my website and then the recipient can schedule a meeting with the voucher code. How do I make this work? I was hoping that using zapier to link gift up and calendly would work but I seriously have no idea what i am doing…

thx in advance for your advice

tinie

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 2 November 2020, 13:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@tinietarot 

I see why you might want Zapier’s involvement here, but while integrating with Zapier might help, you would need more information and more possibilities. 

Meaning does calendly offer a “coupon code”, “discount code” or a “redeem voucher” or some similar function when users are prompted for their payment information. I suspect not, but if they did then it’s possible there are ways to make this happen automagically. However, this is 100% dependent upon your ecommerce cart solution (in this case calendly) So start there and see if they make that available. if so then we can look into the possibilities of it.

If calendly does not have this functionality available (and this is my suspicion) then you would need to look to another competitor of calendly to see if they offer it.