Best answer

Getting Error while Creating SalesOrder in ZOHO CRM

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Unable to create entry in module: Sales_Orders. Error : required field not found. Detail : api_name quantity, index 3, parent_api_name Product_Details

I am getting this kind of error while testing my zap. I am attaching Screen shot of my action below. Please suggest me some tips or workaround that how can i resolve this issue.

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 September 2021, 14:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@rubiomonocoat 

You will need to modify your products. This dropdown is specifically looking for the product IDs in Zoho. You may need a search step before this step if any value mapping needs to occur

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @rubiomonocoat, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things working with the info from GetUWired, or can we still help out here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to confirm that in order to get the product ID that GetUWired mentioned, you’d want to add a Find Module Entry Zoho CRM search action. This would allow the Zap to search for the relevant product and locate the ID number that Zoho CRM uses to identify it. This ID number can then be selected in the Product field on the Create Module Entry action step.

The reason the Zoho product ID number needs to be used, rather than the ID number that’s received from the trigger step, is that ID numbers aren’t usually the same across different apps. So Zoho won’t be able to find the correct product unless its Zoho product ID number is supplied.

One thing to note on this is that the Find Module Entry step doesn’t support line items. So a Looping by Zapier action may need to be used in order for the Zap to run searches for multiple products in Zoho CRM. You can find out more about how to work with Looping by Zapier here: Loop your Zap actions