Question

Getting access to clients Facebook and Google My Business

• 30 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I need to get access to my clients Facebook and Google My Business pages. 

At the moment I’m giving them my Zapier log in and link to the connections page so they can simply click Facebook pages and connect, then do the same with Google My Business.

However it’s not ideal given that I only have one user (as teams is too expensive) and when they log in they could mess around with the zaps and see my other clients accounts connected. Not to mention I keep having to change the password.

Any better solutions? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PDM31 

Workaround would be for the Client to have their own Zapier account, that you log into instead.

Hi @PDM31 

Workaround would be for the Client to have their own Zapier account, that you log into instead.

That would be more complicated and time consuming unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@PDM31 

Beaware of Zapier’s Acceptable Use policy as outlined in their Terms of Service: https://zapier.com/tos

(E) otherwise use the Service or Software outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service and Software only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sub-license or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.