Best answer

Getmyinvoices

Userlevel 1

Dear all,

I am trying out the new Getmyinvoices GMI integration with Ninox, which basically works fine.

What exactly is to be put in the tags field? All of may tags? And Zapier always only finds the same 1 or 2 documents, in which not all fields are populated, so I can’t test these, but in GMI there have been received more documents

Thank you,

best,

Thomas Beck

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 September 2020, 00:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chilltopia!

As the GetMyInvoices integration is new, we don’t have a lot of information on it, which makes it tricky to troubleshoot in the Community. I’m going to pass you onto the Support Team as they can dig in your Zap with you and see what’s what. Someone from the Support Team will be in touch via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey all, I’m circling back to this topic to let the community know that @chilltopia will need to reach out to GMI to handle the file better.

This is something that GetMyInvoices needs to fix in order to have it function as expected in this topic. Thank you!