Best answer

Get product images from shopify

• 7 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I have been creating the zap for abandon cart in Shopify connected to Mautic. I have been able to map every field (token, cart url, items, prices, etc.) but can't find the option to with the product images.

Is something I am missing? Do the Shopify zaps doesn't send product image urls?

Please help me :)

icon

Best answer by steph.n 11 March 2020, 05:11

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Adrián, thank you for writing to us today! Happy to help.

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers

- Help track interest in this feature being implemented

- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is. Thank you so much!

Hello.

Have there been any updates on this? I really need to pull the image src/url from Shopify products in an order to display in another delivery app. The only Zap that allows us to pull images from products is the one between Shopify and Twitter.

Could really use some help here.

Hello,

I m interrested in that feature too. I need to push to pinterest the product image from a shopify order.

Without the image recipies from shopify to pin are useless …

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ChavezP and @youssef! I want to make sure that we correctly understand what you’re looking to do and whether we need to create a new feature request or add you to an existing one. So that we can do that, I’ve escalated your comments to the Support Team. I’ll be in touch via email to ask you to confirm some details and then you’ll be able to pick up the conversation with them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @youssef - We’re so glad that you were able to get the answer from Paolo from Zapier Support: 

In this case, you could try adding a Find product by title step in the Zap:

b9e35c26ef8db78da0f3a660f2fffde5.png
(view larger)

This step should be able to find product details and what looks to be an image field you can then use in the Pinterest step:

5539717eb8866ad46167001b32152107.png
(view larger)

Hi -- is there a way to make the above approach work for a order with multiple products? Looks like when I follow the above approach with an order with multiple products, it isn’t able to find the product. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi -- is there a way to make the above approach work for a order with multiple products? Looks like when I follow the above approach with an order with multiple products, it isn’t able to find the product. 

No, unless you make multiple Zaps to handle each of the products. Or consider a lookup table option: