Best answer

From facebook leads to active campgain

• 24 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys, 

I have a question. I want to generate leads with facebook and than connect it to active campgain.
I will give a webinar and have different dates. But now I don’t know how which date I have to choose. See picture. 

Does anyone know what the differents is with and without raw

icon

Best answer by Unique Label 24 August 2020, 16:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you take a look at the values.

The raw values tend to be more tech formatted whereas the non-raw values tend to be more human friendly formatted.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Its better to use raws its more stable. For example if someone has formarting in html mails its better to go with raws.

Userlevel 1

Thanks guys!

I founded yeah. You need the raw date for it to connect with zapier to active campagin. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@tweiland I’d argue that raw vs non-raw depends on the use case of how the data is being used.

In this case, if using the raw date, that includes underscores instead of spaces, and thus may require additional data manipulation steps to remove/replace the underscores, which may not be necessary if using the non-raw data point.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@tweilandI’d argue that raw vs non-raw depends on the use case of how the data is being used.

In this case, if using the raw date, that includes underscores instead of spaces, and thus may require additional data manipulation steps to remove/replace the underscores, which may not be necessary if using the non-raw data point.

Agree but nevertheless when it comes on the long end to data quality - we strip data. For example E-164 phone number :)