Best answer

Freshbooks unpaid Invoice showing as Draft in Xero. How to show Awaiting Payment instead?

• 11 November 2021
  • 4 replies

An unpaid Invoice from Freshbooks zapped to Xero is showing as Draft in Xero, but I need it to show Awaiting Payment.  Any ideas?  I only have 3 options when setting up the Zap.  I have draft, request approval or Approved.  I obviously have it set to “Approve” because it doesn’t give me the option to select ‘Awaiting Payment’.

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 November 2021, 10:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @ktewson! :)

Great question! As you’ve already spotted, there isn’t an “Awaiting Payment” status option with the Xero integration.

With a Status of “Approved” selected, it should be creating invoices as “Awaiting Payment” in Xero. Is that the case or are they also being added as drafts in Xero as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ktewson just wanted to check in here to see if you saw Sam’s response and if you’d be open to sharing more details around this issue. Let us know! 

Thank you for reaching out! After considering other issues on top of the initial one I reached out to the community about, we chose to move in another direction. I'm sorry I was not able to offer better feedback. Thank you for your time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No worries, @ktewson. Thanks for letting us know. :slight_smile: