Best answer

Formatting all Events in an RSS Freed

• 15 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi! It may be that what I’m looking to do here isn’t something I can do with Zapier but I’m hoping so. I have an RSS feed of calendar events and I’d like to apply formatting or maybe HTML tags (it isn’t super important for this question which) so that I can produce a document of upcoming events. Problem is: as far as I can tell you can only extract one event at a time from an RSS feed (i.e. the trigger is “a new event”). I want to take the data from an rss feed at a specific moment in time and format it. I’m not entirely sure I’m making sense. Is this something I can do with Zapier?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 April 2021, 22:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@SWON 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Thank you! I will look over that soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SWON 

Try Digest by Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/digest/help

I feel like I should add that it is ok if it only does this with new events added going forward but I don’t want the zap generating separate documents for each entry (I know how to do that, actually). I just want to have a bunch of information laid out in a format I can copy and paste to disseminate in another venue (email).