Question

Field 'Label' is missing in ActiveCampaign Zap

• 9 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-09 om 11.18.44.pngI have built an automation in which we can measure work satisfaction in ActiveCampaign. In this automation a label is given (the score that the colleague gives over the week). I would like to shoot this to a spreadsheet with Zapier.

This option was included, but now I can no longer export labels from ActiveCampaign to Spreadsheets.

Is there anyone who can help me solve this problem?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RickZ!

Could I double check what stage in your Active Campaign funnel the label is added and what stage in the funnel is the Zap set to trigger from? I've seen cases where information wasn't coming into the Zap because it wasn't added to a contact at the point when the information was sent to Zapier.

If the label field is definitely there in the same funnel/campaign step that triggers the Zap, could I ask what type of field it is? Is it a custom field that you've added to Active Campaign? If you go to the trigger step for the Zap and look at the 'Find Data' part, do any of the samples that were found have the label field?