Best answer

Field "Contact" not show up

• 21 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’ve been using Zapier for integrate Growthlead & Hubspot, but the “Contact” always showing my user name, I already checked the information in Zap is correct, anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks

Gordon

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 22 April 2020, 01:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gordon!

My first hunch is that maybe you mapped a field that gives you the account owner (you) instead of the first and last name of the contact. Since you said you did map fields (and didn't just type your name, for example), that’s what I’d suggest looking into. Have you mapped the correct fields from your trigger step?

Would you mind checking on that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gordon - were you able to try out Nick’s suggestion? Did it work for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gordon!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did you manage to resolve things? Please let us know :)

if you find any good answer please let me know as well 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@oyeusman1997 were you able to try Nick’s recommendation below? Let us know if that does the trick!

“My first hunch is that maybe you mapped a field that gives you the account owner (you) instead of the first and last name of the contact. Since you said you did map fields (and didn't just type your name, for example), that’s what I’d suggest looking into. Have you mapped the correct fields from your trigger step?”

can you give an example of mapping correctly?