Best answer

FB message > Intercom - Configuration issues

• 20 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a Zap that send us our FB Page messages to our Intercom so that we can be reactive.

I’ve done the Zap but when validating I see an error message (see the screenshot). I’ve been trying to change some parameters but with no results.

Could anyone help me?

Sincerely

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 3 April 2020, 21:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HI @Tom LEROY MERLIN ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you’re having trouble with this Zap! I see you are working with Support on resolving this issue but please let us know if you have any further questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tom LEROY MERLIN ,

Circling back on this post as I see you were able to find a solution with Clint in Support! I am posting the solution below to help other users if they encounter a similar error with Facebook Pages/Intercom:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

“... the Create Message function is a way to document messages that a user might send to you, which is why it's looking for a User's email address rather than an Admin's email address. I think you could get around this by creating yourself as a User with that email address- so basically, a User is an end user of your product rather than an admin in Intercom.”