Question

FB Leads Ads-Zapier

• 19 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Community!
Hope you can help me to solve the issue related to FB Leads ads. We created zap to transfer Lead’s info to GS and ActiveCampaign.

Zapier sees the entries, so it triggets, but after we turning on that zap nothing happened (it didn’t transfer any info while we test form submission on FB Lead Ads form).

Client shared with us as Partners admin permissions to Leads and Pages. Ads account is owned by us, so client can’t share with us those permissions in Partned tab.

Also, owner of our Ads Account has admin permission to Pages, Ads account, Leads.

I have no idea why our zap isn’t working.

Maybe there is Ads Manager expert who can help us to solve this issue?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please remember to remove any sensitive and/or personally identifiable information as this is a public forum. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @werundigital,

can you rather describe the process/setup in Zapier? So, you set up the trigger and actually find the right Facebook account? Does the test of the zap work? 

Best Wishes

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @werundigital 

Make sure to check out the help articles related to FB Lead Ads: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 1

Hey @werundigital,

can you rather describe the process/setup in Zapier? So, you set up the trigger and actually find the right Facebook account? Does the test of the zap work? 

Best Wishes

So yes, we set up zap. And when I test trigger it show me the entries (found a lead). After I turning on that zap and try to actually test it - it’s not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@werundigital 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@werundigital 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?