Question

Failed test with facebook lead ads to clicksend

• 9 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I am using facebook lead ads as a trigger, however my advertisement has not been approved yet by facebook due to a problem in the copywriting, so I think it might be the problem.

However I tried the test anyway and I linked my trigger (facebook lead ad) with clicksend in order to receive the leads suddently on the phone. But zapier show me this problem : 

“We had trouble sending your test through.

At least one message failed to send.”

What this problem can be related to ?

Thank you,

Matteo

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

If you’re manually typing in a phone number you may have to add the + symbol before the phone number. Sometimes those are mentioned in the help text under the field in the editor (but not always). If you mapped a phone number from Facebook Lead Ads default sample, it wouldn’t be a real phone number and would therefore fail. You’d want to test with a sample of your own.

Assuming you haven’t already done so, I’d suggest using Facebook’s lead testing tool as described here:

https://zapier.com/help/doc/use-the-facebook-lead-ads-testing-tool-to-create-sample-leads

Please let me know if you’re still having issues!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @cinziello!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)