Best answer

Facebook Pages - Unsupported get Request

Userlevel 3

I’m having issues with Facebook pages side of things with Zapier. I have been using Zapier for well over a year now, and it has been running these zaps no problems. now and again I have to reconnect my Facebook account but that’s the same with any software. 

However last night  had a few Zaps error with the following: 

• (#2) Service temporarily unavailable
  • Unsupported Get Request

And then this morning All of my Zaps were auto shut off by Zapier after getting repeated errors all stating ‘Unsupported Get Request’

About The Zap

With my Zaps I am simply triggering when a new Facebook post goes live on a page and then posting it to a different page.

Things I have tried:

I have tried to go into the Zaps to see whats going on and it seems to be the trigger thats causing the main issues, it just cant pull any samples stating the same error message.

I have tried reconnecting the Facebook account, I have totally removed permissions for Zapier from Facebook, deleting the connection from Zapier and then reading it - no luck.

I have also tried connecting an alternative Facebook account but I am getting the same error message.

I have tried creating a totally new Zap and i’m getting the same error message.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this I would be extremely grateful

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 March 2020, 17:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

30 replies

Userlevel 1

We had trouble finding a sample.

Unsupported get request.

i can't use zapier because i keep recive this error message what should i do?

註解 2020-03-09 170041.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @moon

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @moon I'm sorry that you're having some trouble with your Zap, could you let me know what trigger you're using? That will let me know what our next steps are here.

Userlevel 1

First day on the app, first zap, same problem as Gemma. Hopefully something has changed in Facebook or Zapier and the problem will evaporate as quickly as it seems to have arrived!

Userlevel 1

Same here….

Worked fine for around 3 years before...

Userlevel 1

I’m having issues with Facebook pages side of things with Zapier. I have been using Zapier for well over a year now, and it has been running these zaps no problems. now and again I have to reconnect my Facebook account but that’s the same with any software. 

However last night  had a few Zaps error with the following: 

• (#2) Service temporarily unavailable
  • Unsupported Get Request

And then this morning All of my Zaps were auto shut off by Zapier after getting repeated errors all stating ‘Unsupported Get Request’

About The Zap

With my Zaps I am simply triggering when a new Facebook post goes live on a page and then posting it to a different page.

Things I have tried:

I have tried to go into the Zaps to see whats going on and it seems to be the trigger thats causing the main issues, it just cant pull any samples stating the same error message.

I have tried reconnecting the Facebook account, I have totally removed permissions for Zapier from Facebook, deleting the connection from Zapier and then reading it - no luck.

I have also tried connecting an alternative Facebook account but I am getting the same error message.

I have tried creating a totally new Zap and i’m getting the same error message.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this I would be extremely grateful

I have same problem with trigger new post to your timeline in Facebook Page. 

I have the same problem and cannot find a solution; any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Christopher

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue with Facebook Pages Zaps. The team that handles the Facebook Pages integration knows about this issue and is looking into it. I don’t have any other information right now, but I’ll be keeping an eye out for updates so that we can keep you in the loop. 

Hi, same problem here! :slight_frown:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ridethespiral this is the thread that we’ll be using to coordinate updates on this issue. 

Everyone else, thank you for your continued patience. I know that the team are investigating this and I’ll get you an update asap. 

Userlevel 1

Suddenly my zap has an error with Facebook Group connection.

● This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.

● “Missing protocol/schema, make sure your URL has "http://" or "https://" at the beginning.

You should try reconnecting your Facebook Groups account!”

It seemed that need a reconnect but every time I try to reconnect the connection with Facebook page is disappeared.

Userlevel 3

I’ve got the same error - I’m using trigger
“New Post to your Timeline”

The action is “Create Post”  in Wordpress 
PS - this has been working fine up until a few days ago

Many thanks

Seamus 

@ridethespiral this is the thread that we’ll be using to coordinate updates on this issue. 

Everyone else, thank you for your continued patience. I know that the team are investigating this and I’ll get you an update asap. 

Thank you so much for timely reaction. Will be monitoring this thread for further instructions.
P.S. Have the same issue.

I have the same problem!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vividacademia and @TFP! I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Facebook pages Zaps. This is a known issue with Facebook Pages that we’re currently investigating. I’ve moved your posts to this thread where we’ll be updating everyone when we have some news on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@moon and @Seamus it looks like this might related to an issue that we’re having with Facebook Pages right now - could you confirm that the app that you’re seeing the error in is Facebook Pages? 

I’m having the same problem. Can’t wait for your solution ;-)

Userlevel 3

Yes, definitely FB pages

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Seamus - Thanks for letting us know you’re seeing this issue with Facebook Pages.

@Danvers is keeping track of this issue here and our development team is aware. We’re working on resolving this bug as soon as possible. Thank you!

Userlevel 3

Thank you

Userlevel 1

Most of my zaps are working now, but one of them still fails with the same “Unsupported get request” error

https://zapier.com/app/editor/73841562

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks! Our app team found that this was an issue on the Facebook side of things. We’ve had a message from Facebook saying that this should now be resolved. 

@ridethespiral could you please try reconnecting your Facebook account and let me know if you’re still getting the error. If you are is it when the Zap is on and running or when you are testing the trigger for the Zap?

Userlevel 1

@Danvers 

It’s after I enable the Zap. It errors out pretty quickly. It’s also if I go into the zap and test the facebook pages part. 

I just reconnected the Facebook pages app and tried again - same error.

https://a.cl.ly/6quBNxA6

https://a.cl.ly/P8uRNmqN

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for letting me know @ridethespiral - I’m following this up with the team and will get back to you asap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ridethespiral From what we can see, this has been resolved for most people now. I can see that you’ve been in touch with the support team about this issue so if you’re still having some trouble, the best thing to do is to reply to the last email that you had explaining that you’re still seeing this in one of your Zaps. They’ll be able to double check the Zap logs to see if there’s anything else that needs addressing.